We provide Greek language specialist tutors for:
Lessons | Assignments | Coursework | Essays | Dissertations | Theses
Our tutors for Greek language and literature provide tailored lessons for students at all levels – KS1-KS3, GCSE, A levels, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD and beginners/adult learners for business and travel.
- Our Language tutors are Britain’s top 5% academics – PhDs, Lecturers, researchers and professionals with extensive teaching and lecturing experience in the language they teach from leading UK universities such as UCL, Imperial, KCL, LSE, LBS, Oxbridge and many more.
- Language tutors for schools are assessors, examiners and language specialists with extensive experience of teaching students from KS1- Pre-university level in leading schools and language schools.
We provide bespoke Greek language tuition for all levels mentioned below
Greek language for beginners | Greek language for advance level | KS level 1, 2 and 3 Greek language | GCSE Greek language | IGCSE Greek language | A-level Greek language | Pre-University Greek language | Foundation level Greek language | Undergraduate level Greek language | Masters level Greek language | PhD level Greek language | Business/Casual learner Greek language
The tutor assigned will provide result-focused and personalised sessions for you to achieve better grades in your university exams, assignments and dissertations. Our matching service is second to none which ensures that you get the best tutor in the subject.
Our tutoring approach
Our Greek tutors develop a student-centred programme of tuition for each student. This programme will define and cover the tuition goals and objectives through an Individualised-Lesson Plan with special emphasis on:
- Development of accelerated vocabulary.
- Advanced grammar and sentences construction.
- More real-life conversations and scenarios.
- Mastering of advanced speech recognition tactics for students to develop more accurate pronunciation of the dialect.
- Interactive sessions to engage students in life-like conversations that let them produce spoken or written sentences from words and phrases learned.
- Special professional language training approach for professionals with business requirements.
PhD Tutors offers tuition for all subjects and languages. Please visit our subject pages or send us your requirements to enable us provide you the best match PhD tutor. Please contact us if you require private tutorials for a subject not yet listed.
Our Greek language teachers can provide lessons and tutor you at your office or home at a time to suit you. Classes can be any day of the week (even weekends) in the morning, afternoon or evening. In certain circumstances, if your home or office is not suitable, you can take your classes at the tutor’s place. Your Greek tutor will organise an initial assessment session to determine your level and design the course as required.