PhD Tutors provides bespoke and outstanding Latin language tuitions for professionals and students of all levels. All our tutors for Latin language hold an MPhil or PhD degree in Latin. All PhD tutors have teaching or tutoring experience in the subject they teach and are first grade postgraduates and lecturers from top UK universities. They are experts in the subject areas and have up to date knowledge of the National curriculum and various exam boards including AQA, EDEXCEL, and OCR.
Our tutoring approach
Our Latin tutors develop a student-centred programme for each student. This programme will define and cover the tuition goals and objectives through an Individualised-Lesson Plan with special emphasis on:
- Development of accelerated vocabulary.
- Advanced grammar and sentences construction.
- More real-life conversations and scenarios.
- Mastering of advanced speech recognition tactics for students to develop more accurate pronunciation of the dialect.
- Interactive sessions to engage students in life-like conversations that let them produce spoken or written sentences from words and phrases they have learned.
- Special professional language training approach for professionals with business requirements.
We provide bespoke Latin language tuition for all levels mentioned below:
- KS level 1, 2 and 3 Latin language
- GCSE Latin language
- IGCSE Latin language
- A-level Latin language
- Pre-University Latin language
- Foundation level Latin language
- Undergraduate level Latin language
- Master’s level Latin language
- PhD level Latin language
- Business/Casual learner Latin language
PhD Tutors offers tuition for all subjectsandlanguages. Please visit our subject pages or send us your requirements to enable us provide you the best match PhD tutor. Please contact us if you require private tutorials for a subject not yet listed.
Our Latin language teachers can provide lessons and tutor you at your office or home at a time to suit you. Classes can be any day of the week (even weekends) in the morning, afternoon or evening. In certain circumstances, if your home or office is not suitable, you can take your classes at the tutor’s place. Your Latin tutor will organise an initial assessment session to determine your level and design the course as required.