Our PhD Tutors are UK University Lecturers, PhD Supervisors, Examiners & academics with a mandatory teaching, marking or supervisory experience in your subject area.
We have Tutors for all subjects i.e. over 50,000 subjects and disciplines – from Accountancy to Zoology researched by UK and International students at MPhil. and PhD levels.
Kindly scroll below for a brief list of core subjects covered, stages of help and support provided, discounts and results achieved.
”My experience with PhD Tutors was very good, I can recommend them for sure. Dr Perkins has been a star supervisor outside my university who helped and guided me on all aspects of my research and write up for the last 3 years until my viva yesterday, that went off well with minor corrections. I will continue taking his guidance and help for the papers I am due to write after my PhD” – Maria Sue, PhD student University of London
Our PhD tutors can help you with your PhD application, MPhil./PhD Proposal, MPhil to PhD upgrade report & viva, Research and Analysis for the PhD work, PhD thesis and Viva-voce
- 100% success for MPhil to PhD upgrade
- 100% success for PhD thesis submissions and Viva-voce
- 93% successful Masters and PhD proposals
Face-to-Face and Online sessions
- Our PhD Tutors provide help for UK and International clients via in-person sessions in major UK cities and Online. You will be helped and guided by UK Lecturers and PhD supervisors currently teaching and guiding PhD students at leading UK universities
1:1 guidance from Britain’s top 5% academics in your MPhil/PhD subject area
- Professors, Lecturers, PhD examiners, researchers and academics with extensive teaching, lecturing and supervisory experience from leading UK universities such as UCL, Imperial, KCL, LSE, LBS, Oxbridge and many more
MPhil/PhD guidance for all disciplines and subjects
- You can be well assured that we have Tutors for the subject of your specialisation. With over 1000 PhD Tutors on board we cover all disciplines and very niche areas as Space sciences as well.
Please mention if English is not your first language, all our tutors can assist you with the language and subject details.
Following are the list of core subjects we cover (non-exhaustive list)
Arts | Design | Architecture and planning | English | Languages | Literature | Language and Linguistics | Arts and Humanities | Politics | Philosophy | History | Geography | Psychology | Cultural and ethnic studies | Law | Economics | Business and Management | Biological sciences | Biomedical sciences | Medicine | Nursing and Midwifery | Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Toxicology | Chemical sciences | Physical sciences | Engineering sciences | Mathematics | Statistics | Finance | Accountancy | Media | Education | Childhood studies | Environment sciences and more
Our tutors are faculties at leading UK universities in specific subject area/s. They will guide and support you through all the stages mentioned below**
- PhD application help and MPhil to PhD upgrade report help and guidance
- Help with Literature review, Topic selection and Reference management
- Guide and advise in developing a hypothesis and identifying research gaps
- Advise on Data collection and Data base construction
- Research design or Research Methodology, Data analysis and Statistics
- Assistance with critical analysis
- Feedback, comments and suggestions to paraphrase content
- Editing and proof reading
- Formatting; help to format the pre-written PhD theses in any of the formatting styles using Word, Latex, Bibtex
- Suggesting improvements of the contents: Use of appropriate pictures and diagrams, checking for incorrect references and advising on the latest references as required
- Advise and guide you on grants or proposal writing
- Advise and support you to present your results via publication or presentations
- Help you prepare, support and advice you before you defend your theses (viva voce)
We provide valuable support and guidance that can enable our PhD or DPhil. students in all disciplines perform to the best of their abilities. We provide assistance and appraisal service for all MPhil, PhD and DPhil. subjects researched in universities world-wide.
*Discounts are applicable based on the number of hours booked.
**We provide one-to-one guidance and support but under no circumstances PhD Tutors will provide complete writing service in line with the universities ethical guidelines.