All our tutors are lecturers, supervisors and examiners from leading UK Universities such as UCL, LSE, LBS, Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial, KCL and more, with similar experience as your own University lecturers. Hence, the kind of guidance you will receive from our tutors will be the same or even better than what you could expect to receive from your own lecturers/supervisors on a one-to-one basis.
All tutors offer a FREE consultation with students before starting the paid hours, and all offer help within the ethical guidance of Universities.
Tutors offer tailored help, assistance and guidance (and often beyond) for relevant requests.
- Exams: Clarify topics and help revise, provide model answers and suggestions, mark practice questions, help structure answers, and select questions strategically to score more.
- Coursework/essays: Help build theoretical understanding to complete course work/essay; review and suggest improvements, suggest resources, methodology, references and relevant examples to help complete the work.
- Theses/Dissertation/proposals: Suggest resources and topics for proposals, hypothesis, planning research, literature review, methodology, general structure, content and interpretation, findings & analyses, conclusions & inferences, and references. Provide feedback for every step, proof check, review and suggest improvements.
- Project work: Help identify objectives and aims, set project plan, assist with research and resources, data collection, data analysis, interpretation of results and drawing inferences.
- Presentations: Help identify resources, structure the content into sections, assist with generating graphics and charts (if applicable), review the presentation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Viva voce: Run mock viva sessions to identify all possible questions that can be asked, help identify gaps, defend arguments with results, inferences and references, provide feedback and prepare for potential corrections post-viva.
- UCAS/PG University application: Help shortlist and prioritise universities, help with every step of application procedure, help structure and develop the statement of purpose (SOP), review SOP and suggest improvements, help with mock interviews (if applicable)- asking potential questions and suggesting best responses.
- Professional accounting exams (ACCA,ACA, CIMA, AAT) and entrance tests (UCAT/BMAT, STEP/MAT, HAT, LNAT) : Mock tests, develop theoretical understanding, help identify question patterns, provide model answers, mark mock papers to help improve technique, identify areas of improvement to pursue.
To enquire how our tutors can help you in more details, request a tutor using the link below.
Please provide us as much details as possible regarding your requirements and deadlines to arrange a free consultation with a best match tutor ASAP.