Our Dissertation Tutors are UK University Lecturers, Dissertation markers/examiners & academics with a mandatory teaching, marking or supervisory experience in your subject area.
1-2-1 help and guidance for dissertations is provided for all levels starting from Pre-University to undergradaute, masters, PhD as well as professionals, and adult learners.
Our Tutors cover over 50,000 university level subjects and disciplines – from Accountancy to Zoology (click on your discipline to learn more)
Arts | Design | Architecture and planning | English | Languages | Literature | Language and Linguistics | Arts and Humanities | Politics | Philosophy | History | Geography | Psychology | Cultural and ethnic studies | Law | Economics | Business and Management | Biological sciences | Biomedical sciences | Medicine | Nursing and Midwifery | Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Toxicology | Chemical sciences | Physical sciences | Engineering sciences | Mathematics | Statistics | Finance | Accountancy | Media | Education | Childhood studies | Environment sciences and more.
- 100% Pass rate; 85% students secure a 1st/ Distinction at UG and PG level
- 100% success for MPhil to PhD upgrade and PhD submissions;
- 93% successful Masters and PhD proposals
Face-to-Face and Online sessions
- UK Lecturers and world class academics for UK and International clients
1:1 guidance from Britain’s top 5% academics in your subject area
- Professors, Lecturers, PhDs, researchers and examiners with extensive teaching and lecturing experience from leading UK universities such as UCL, Imperial, KCL, LSE, LBS, Oxbridge and many more
Our tutors are faculties at leading UK universities in specific subject area/s. They will guide and support you through all the stages of your dissertation as mentioned below
- Help with Literature review, Topic selection and Reference management
- Guide and advise in developing a hypothesis and identifying research gap
- Advise on Data collection and Data base construction
- Research design or Research Methodology, Data analysis and Statistics
- Assistance with critical analysis
- Feedback, comments and suggestions to paraphrase content
- Editing and proof reading
- Formatting; help to format the pre-written dissertation/theses in any of the formatting styles using Word, Latex, Bibtex
- Suggesting improvements of the contents: Use of appropriate pictures and diagrams, checking for incorrect references and advising on the latest references as required
- Advise and guide you on grants or proposal writing
- Advise and support you to present your results via publication or presentations
- Help you prepare, support and advice you before you defend your theses (viva voce)
We at PhD Tutors provide valuable support and guidance that can enable our students in all disciplines perform to the best of their abilities. We provide assistance and appraisal service for all subjects researched in all UK universities.
*We provide one-to-one guidance and support but under no circumstances PhD Tutors will provide complete writing service in line with the universities ethical guidelines.