UK University Lecturers, Examiners & academics with a mandatory teaching, marking or supervisory experience.
Lessons | Exam preparation | Assignments | Coursework | Essays | Dissertations | Theses
Teaching all areas within Finance (please scroll down)
Pre-university | BTEC | Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Professional level | Adult learners
- Our Results:
- 100% Pass rate; 85% students secure a 1st/ Distinction at UG and PG level
- 100% success for MPhil to PhD upgrade and PhD submissions;
- 93% successful Masters and PhD proposals
- Face-to-Face and Online sessions:UK Lecturers and world class academics for UK and International clients
- 1:1 guidance fromBritain’s top 5% academics in Finance: Professors, Lecturers, PhDs, and researchers with extensive teaching and lecturing experience from leading UK universities such as UCL, Imperial, KCL, LSE, LBS, Oxbridge and blue-chip companies as RBS, Accenture, JP Morgan and more
Specialities within Finance
Finance | Business Finance | Personal finance | Corporate Finance | Public finance | Financial capital | Financial economics | Financial mathematics | Behavioural finance | Experimental finance | Intangible asset finance | Master of Science in Finance (MSF), Master of Finance (M.Fin), Master of Financial Economics, Master of Applied Finance | Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) | Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) | Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) | Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) | Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) | Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) | Financial Risk Manager (FRM) | Professional Risk Manager (PRM) | Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) | Certified Market Analyst (CMA/FAD) Dual Designation | Corporate Finance Qualification (CF) | Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) |Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) | Master of Financial Engineering (MSFE) | Master of Quantitative Finance (MQF) | Master of Computational Finance (MCF) | Master of Financial Mathematics (MFM) | Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF)
Our tutoring approach
Our tutors develop a student-centred programme for each student. This programme will define and cover the tuition goals and objectives through an Individualised-Lesson Plan.
PhD Tutors offers tuition for all subjects. Please visit our subject pages or send us your requirements to enable us provide you the best match PhD tutor. Please contact us if you require private tutorials for a subject not yet listed.