UK University Lecturers, Examiners & academics with a mandatory teaching, marking or supervisory experience.
Lessons | Exam preparation | Assignments | Coursework | Dissertations | Theses
Teaching all areas within History and historical studies
American | Ancient | British | Classical | Cultural | History of Medicine | Imperial | Latin America | Medieval | Modern | People’s | Public | Renaissance | Diplomatic | Economic | European, Environmental | Gender | Archaeology | Archontology | Art history | Cultural history | History of science | Environmental history | Futurology | History painting | Military history | Natural history | Naval history | Paleography | Political history | Public history | Psychohistory | Social history | Urban history | World history
- Our Results:
- 100% Pass rate; 85% students secure a 1st/ Distinction at UG and PG level
- 100% success for MPhil to PhD upgrade and PhD submissions;
- 93% successful Masters and PhD proposals
- Face-to-Face and Online sessions: UK Lecturers and world class academics for UK and International clients
- 1:1 guidance fromBritain’s top 5% academics in History: Professors, Lecturers, PhDs, and researchers with extensive teaching and lecturing experience from leading UK universities such as UCL, Imperial, KCL, LSE, LBS, Oxbridge and many more
- Guidance for secondary school level from Examiners and assessors; our History tutors for GCSE/IGCSE, IB and A-levels are also examiners and assessors with teaching qualifications as QTS, PTLLS and PGCE
Our tutoring approach
Our History tutors develop a student-centred programme of tuition for each student. This programme will define and cover the tuition goals and objectives through an Individualised-Lesson Plan.
PhD Tutors offers tuition for all subjects. Please visit our subject pages or send us your requirements to enable us provide you the best match PhD tutor. Please contact us if you require private tutorials for a subject not yet listed.