UK University Lecturers, Examiners & academics with a mandatory teaching, marking or supervisory experience.
Lessons | Assignments | Coursework | Essays | Dissertations | Theses
BTEC | Foundation | Pre-Univ. | Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Professional levels | Adult learners
- Our Results:
- 100% Pass rate; 85% students secure a 1st/ Distinction at UG and PG level
- 100% success for MPhil to PhD upgrade and PhD submissions;
- 93% successful Masters and PhD proposals
- Face-to-Face and Online sessions: UK Lecturers and world class academics for UK and International clients
- 1:1 guidance fromBritain’s top 5% academics: Professors, Lecturers, PhDs, and researchers in Mathematics with extensive teaching and lecturing experience from leading UK universities such as UCL, Imperial, KCL, LSE, LBS, Oxbridge and many more
- Guidance for secondary school level from Examiners and assessors; our Maths tutors for GCSE/IGCSE, IB and A-levels are also examiners and assessors with teaching qualifications as QTS, PTLLS and PGCE
Teaching all disciplines of Mathematics
Pure mathematics | Core Mathematics | Decision Mathematics | Discrete Mathematics | Further Mathematics | Mechanics |Algebra | Calculus and analysis | Geometry and topology | Combinatorics | Logic | Number theory | Applied Mathematics | Probability and statistics | Dynamical systems and differential equations | Mathematical physics | Computing | Information theory and signal processing | Probability and statistics | Game theory | Operations research | Computational Mathematics | Mathematical programming | Financial Mathematics | Actuarial science | Statistics
Our tutoring approach
Our Maths tutors develop a student-centred programme for each student. This programme will define and cover the tuition goals and objectives through an Individualised-Lesson Plan.
PhD Tutors provides bespoke Maths tuition to:
- Improve Maths grades for students in need of a little extra help
- Simplify Maths and improve on exam techniques
- Build on understanding problems and develop tactics in Maths
- Assisting students solve complex mathematical problems via guidance and mentoring
Tutor you at your office or home at a time to suit you. Classes can be any day of the week (even weekends) in the morning, afternoon or evening. In certain circumstances, if your home or office is not suitable, you can take your classes at the tutor’s place. Your Maths tutor will organise an initial assessment session to determine your level and design the course as required.